Virti is an educational technology company offering an end-to-end, comprehensive training solution bringing together the software, hardware, content and services needed to deliver effective training that can be accessed anytime, anywhere on mobile, desktop and XR devices. Virti’s immersive training solution addresses the current challenges organisations experience when providing skill-based, experiential and soft-skills training for healthcare professionals.
The Virti technology platform is scalable with modular features including:
- Interactive 360 video means simulations can be captured, edited, uploaded and distributed to a dispersed learning population within minutes.
- Computer generated Virtual Reality immersive simulations to give learners access to hard recreate environments and experiences.
- Augmented reality AI-powered virtual patients for develop engagement and conversation skills.
- Multiplayer and gamification options that are evidence proven to improve learner engagement and behaviour transformation.
- Simulation and learning is accessible through the Virti platform on mobile devices, tablets, and VR/AR headsets.
- A sophisticated and adaptable learning dashboard that provides immediate objective data on learner performance and progress.
A leader in interactive training, Virti is more than simple point and click options. Virti Virtual Patients™ allows for conversational history using artificial intelligence. Communicating with a computer-generated avatar, learners are immersed in virtual scenarios with a fully interactive, acutely unwell patient. They must manage patients in real clinical environments, perform investigations, instigate treatment and interact with their interdisciplinary team against the clock.
Research results show:
- 20% improvement in information retention (learning retention rates can be as high as 75%, vs. just 10% for reading or a lecture, 20% video and 40% in-person course)
- 35% increased learner engagement in teaching/training compared to traditional methods of teaching.
- 40% reduction in time spent training
- 33% saving on in-person training costs
- 92% of learners said they felt more prepared after Virti training with a 52% reduction in skill-fade and 77% improvement in confidence