Healthcare organisations are inefficient environments where operational issues (e.g. broken IT, faulty equipment, estates and facilities issues, low stock or PPE) delay staff and prevent best patient care. COVID-19 has only increased these logistical challenges.
MediShout is a digital and AI-driven platform that solves this huge problem by connecting healthcare teams and improving operational efficiency so staff can focus on patient care. This is achieved three ways:
1) The MediShout App is the only digital platform in healthcare that aggregates all operational departments, so staff have a one-stop shop to report and resolve all issues.
2) Our smart-data collection enables healthcare organisations to see which issues are most impacting care, so these can be fixed first.
3) Our AI-analytics predict issues in advance, such as faulty equipment, so problems can be avoided entirely. MediShout has been shown by independent health economists to save £1million per hospital annually, and 15 minutes per staff member daily.
- Remotely launched MediShout at three NHS sites; Basildon, Broomfield and Southend
- Helped improve PPE allocation at Imperial College Healthcare Trust
- Enabled healthcare staff to rapidly complete their own Covid-19 and BAME risk-assessments
- Working with endoscopy suppliers to help overcome the national endoscopy backlog